At Adore Me Services, safety is everything.
This is a philosophy that is not a response just to COVID-19. As our workforce plays an integral role in our logistics strategy, we have long been at the forefront of worker safety.
Specifically, in response to COVID-19, a few examples of how we were well ahead of the curve:
- We implemented temperature screenings and social distancing in late February. This was a direct result of consultations between management and the workforce.
- We began wearing face coverings and masks (which led to our Masks for all Essential Workers initiative) in mid-March, long before the CDC guidance changed.
- We have staggered schedules to allow for easier social distancing.
- We have a very open line of communications for workers who are unable to come in. We've found childcare is often the reason more than safety concerns at AMS, and we always work with our teammates on this.
- We've provided Walmart gift cards for our workers to purchase additional sanitizers and PPE for their homes.